What is HoCo?
Pfoho's House Committee (HoCo) is the student organization in Pfoho that works to ensure that students' voices are heard, and that Pfoho flourishes as a community for everyone. If you are a member of Pfoho, you are automatically a member of HoCo. Come to the weekly meetings at 10pm on Sundays and get involved!
HoCo is also takes the lead on a number of House events and traditions. These include:
- Sophomore Re-Opening Days weekend: The House welcomes its new sophomores with four days of orientation, socializing and activities
- Harvard-Yale Tailgate: home-made chili and drink, all day at the Game.
- 90s Dance: A long-standing Pfoho tradition, that welcomes students across campus.
- Housing Day video: HoCo is responsible for creating the annual housing day video. For the past three years, we have been voted first or second place each year!
- Housing Day celebrations: Pfoho delegates welcome newly assigned freshmen to the best House on campus, complete in bear costumes, and bearing loads of swag and goodies
- Stein Clubs and Croquet: Rotating themed parties and happy hours
- Quadded! A celebration (with Currier and Cabot) of the best neighborhood on campus
- Quad Spring Formal: One of the biggest dances of the year, undertaken in collaboration with Currier and Cabot
HoCo works all year to plan these and many other events, and always welcomes new suggestions!
Co-Chairs: Rainbow Yeung and Krystal Phu
Treasurer: Sumner Perera
Secretary: Connor Sakmar
Stein Club Chairs: Aaron Kruk and Alyn Wallace
Social Chairs: Kez Douglas, Frankie Matos, and Aileen Navarette
Publicity Chairs: Isabel Bernhard and Rachel Oshiro
Quartermaster: Samantha Hung
Pfotographer/Videographer: Priya Amin
IM Sports Chairs: Frankie Matos and Alyn Wallace
Sopfomore Reps: Adam Hirschhorn and Selena Zhang
UC Reps: Rainbow Yeung, Victoria Marquez, and Cade Palmer.
HoCo tutors: Deji Ogunnaike and Stacy Blondin