Party FAQ

Who needs to register a party?

All parties must be registered with the House Office. The forms must be submitted to the Resident Dean's Office by 5pm on THURSDAY.

What is the House alcohol policy?

Students in Pforzheimer House, when they chose to drink alcoholic beverages, are expected to do so responsibly and ensure that all of their guests to do the same. As hosts, students are responsible for the behavior of their guests. We must uphold the laws of the Commonwealth and the College, and expect that students will work with the Tutors and other House administrators to maintain a fun and safe environment for all activities in the House. We are here to help you host safe social events, and wish to avoid the role of “policing” activities. We can help you plan parties and also to help

Read more about What is the House alcohol policy?